Patient Services Representative
Provide courteous assistance to patients and physician offices while scheduling and registering patients for procedures.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Ability to work in fast-paced, high productivity environment.
2. Ability to exercise judgement and make decisions.
3. Excellent communication skills to communicate with patients.
4. Ability to perform while under stress.
5. Ability to document accurately and concisely.
6. Careful attention to detail.
7. Ability to maintain patient confidentiality.
8. Ability to answer multi-phone line.
1. Answers incoming calls.
2. Schedule appointments for patients for pain management procedures.
3. Patient registration which includes verifying benefits and obtaining references and authorizations as needed.
4. Be conscientious of patient concerns and answers questions politely and effectively.
5. Follow policies and procedures for doing each task assigned.
1. Front desk/patient check in experience mandatory
2. Radiology experience a plus
3. Basic EMR experience preferred
4. Strong ability to multitask
5. Professional presentation and ability to interact well with others is mandatory
X-RAY, CT, and MRI TECHNOLOGIST